MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY: Today my drive is my free will. My right and ability to choose to do something (or not) because I can. Because I want to.
I get to start taking yoga lessons in my living room because I want to. I get to clean my apartment because I got to make it messy. I get to go to work, earn money, and chat with friends because I choose to.
I want. I need. I will. I won't. I choose. Because I can.
I choose happiness, even though Pfizer knows, it ain't easy. I choose healthy, even though Jimmy John's bread knows, I don't love it. I choose hard work because easy work bores me. I choose red wine because... who needs a reason?!
I choose what I want because I can. And I can because of a CHOICE a select, elite and brave few have made. And, in spite of my appreciation and admiration everyday, today I choose to say thank you.
So, thank you!



No comments:
Post a Comment