I've been posting my Motivational Mondays on Facebook and neglected to include them on the blog. So, I figure I should keep the blogosphere apprised of my motivating tidbits, after all, that’s what Spinning My Wheels is about; finding your “get-up and go”! Without further adieu, here are the summer’s Motivational Monday posts.
Motivational Monday:
replace discipline with pretty much whatever you want, "life",
"happiness", etc. Back to bootcamp to start the new week, new month,
new day. It doesn't have to be a Monday or the first of the month to start anew or to quit an old, you simply have to want it and want it the most. What do you want most?!
Motivational Monday: on my
way... where are you heading? What are you doing to get there? Are you closer
today than yesterday? Move forward. Get started today!
Motivational Monday:
sometimes it rains and the adventure of a new running trail with my running buddy must be put off for another day but
that doesn't mean Today is lost. Psyched for our run next week. Currently
seeking adventure elsewhere. 
Motivational Monday: No one is going to do the work for you. No one is going to lace up your
trainers and hit the trail for you. And no one is going to move FOR you when
you don't feel like moving. But it sure helps to have like-minded people around
to support and encourage and count on you when you need it- even when you don't
need it. Today's motivation is my like-minded friends, who don't do it FOR me
but certainly motivate me to do it for myself! Thanks, friends.
Motivational Monday: after a weekend of birthday treats and
ballpark eats with this run calling my name since Saturday, I decided I was
overdue. I bought new inserts to convert my old shoes for trail
runs (sidebar: Superfeet inserts are amazing!), I packed the sports bra when I left for New Jersey (because
you always bring run clothes on overnight trips - you never know) and the determination showed up somewhere between
miles two and three (you don't always start feeling ready, but somewhere along the way it finds you). #gettinit
#gettinfit



No comments:
Post a Comment