There are some days in here that need a full explanation. I
went to Mardi Gras, I had an amazing weekend with my mother, and I’ve tried
some really great new places and things. I’ve completed several items in a
single day and nothing on other days. It’s been an incredible 77 days so far. I
have two pieces that need to be completed before I can post them. In the mean
time, here’s a photo journal of the last two and a half months!
Day 24: go to a coffee shop and write
Day 25: clean the whole house
Day 26: Skype with my nephew
Day 27: go to baby showers
Twice the anticipation celebration
Day 28: veg in bed
Day 29: go for a run
Day 30: bring Trish hot cocoa
I am also documenting this endeavor
for a local newspaper. I included the story about bringing my parking attendant
hot chocolate on a cold day in the March issue. Once it goes to print, I will
post that piece on here as well.
Day 31: get crafty
I
made an onesie for my friends’ baby.
Day 32: give notes to friends
I wrote notes for everyone at work
with compliments and little pieces of motivation and inspiration.
Day 33:
Day 34: cook a Rachael Ray meal (Buffalo Chicken Chili)
Day 35:
My friend Korey and I stayed in
with a bottle of wine, made dinner and put together our costumes for our
upcoming trip to New Orleans for Mardi Gras.
Day 37: write a check to charity (St Jude Children’s Hospital)
Day 38: ran on my double
I worked about 13 hours with a
short break in between. With proper planning, I could have maneuvered an item
from the list into my break. I’m training for a half marathon right now and
went for a run on my break. I felt pretty good about making use of the time
between shifts, so I put it on the list.
For Mardi Gras, my friend and I
went to New Orleans. We spent the day on Bourbon Street and met up with a
friend of ours from home. He had a bunch of friends with him and we spent the
day on the balcony with them. Later that night, I kissed one of his friends. He
wasn’t a stranger, per se, but I decided it counts!
Day 41: write about endeavor thus far
Day 42: go see a live band (G. Love and Special Sauce at the
House of Blues in NOLA)
Day 43: FAT TUESDAY
Day 44: eat fried southern goodness – fried catfish po’ boy
Day 45: get a manicure
Day 46: run 7 miles
Day 47: say “thank you” to everyone who deserves it
Day 48: say any compliment you think out lout
Day 49: abstain from meat for a day
Day 50:
Day 51: go to a coffee shop and write
Day 52: make a stranger smile
Day 53: buy birthday cards for entire family for the year
(to be mailed when appropriate)
Day 54: bake cookies and bring them to work
Day 55: tell someone you’re thinking about them
Day 56: have a conversation with every attendant/cashier you
interact with
Day 57: go turtle (aka: commando)
Day 58: use a random word out of the Dictionary
Day 59: post to blog
Day 60-Day 67: this week was a lapse. I am currently
doubling up to make up for this bad, bad week!
Day 68: submit a piece to Blank News
Day 69: change blog format for spring
Day 70: do a weight workout
Day 71: eat McDonald’s
Day 72: make a Rachael Ray breakfast
Day 74: day drink on a patio
Day 75: shop Union St.
Day 76: try a new restaurant
We went to Shuck Raw Bar and Ale in our downtown. It was devine!
Day 77: buy new shoes








No comments:
Post a Comment