Thursdays SUCK. They just do. You might not know it yet or realize it, but now that I've brought it to your attention, you'll see. I'll make a believer out of you. There's very little awesome happening on Thursday.
Even Throwback Thursday encourages living in the past rather than facing the awful that is Thursday. It's inexplicable. It just sucks.
To combat the uber suck, I'll share a motivational quote, meme or whatever every Thursday. If all else fails, remember that tomorrow is Friday and.... that's neat.
I felt this was a great way to kick it off, as it speaks to my soul. It's not always easy to light a fire under your own ass. I've found, generally, it's because I'm afraid of failure. There's a real chance I might not accomplish 1,000 miles this year because who knows what the rest of the year holds.
The year is 4% over and I've accomplished 3% of my goal. I'm already behind, what a great excuse to leave it all behind. But no, my soul is burning with this challenge - because it's about more than the physical accomplishment - and I will be fearless in the face of it.
Goal: 1,000 miles
YTD: 31 miles
Miles To Go: 969
No comments:
Post a Comment